Anyone else thinking about next year already? I am. What am I going to do next year? What do I want to do differently next year? What do I want to accomplish? What do I want to change about myself? So many things to think about. Lord knows there's lots to improve upon! So many things to do! Could be an exciting year. :-D <---there I go again, with those dang smiley faces. :-D
New Year's Resolution List....work in progress...
- Must not be late any more! I'm always late. I think it's in my genes. :-p
- Must loose weight. I really must. Not because I'm vain, but because I want to be healthy and mobile. I'm no spring chicken anymore! :-)
- Must finish projects that I start. I've got several in the works now.
- Must work on Photography Portfolio. Maybe even make a book of my work. That would be cool to have.
- Must work on new Tutorials for my Tutorial pages. I've only made one and from that received several request for more! So I'd really like to do more. I really enjoyed making it.
- Must get out with my camera more.
- Must get out with both cycle clubs more, would help with number 2 above. :-D
- Must do more with my photographs.
- Must work on this list later, work to get done today!
Stroud Camera Club Christmas Social tonight, and I'm baking a cake for it. I have some photographs to get ready for the club for upcoming competitions that need to be turned in tonight. I'm sure there is lots of other stuff I need to do as well, better go find out what they are. :-D
Until next time...